Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:08:03 -0500
From:         Joe Romas <jromas@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Follow up...Fuel tank leak
Comments: To: rhill@ANIMAL.MYLINK.NET

Ron

I just replied to your last post I just got. I agree about the VW dealers. Mine orders on Friday and recieves them late Monday. They'll have the "bleeder" for my 84 that BD lost the order on.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: <rhill@ANIMAL.MYLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 6:38 PM Subject: Follow up...Fuel tank leak