Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:44:06 -0500
From:         Javier Zavala <zavlomja@EC-RED.COM>

Hi guys:

I`ve been reading the posts of this list almost since I bought my Westy and it seems to me that many people had the same problem I have with my Vanagon and it`s Refrigeration system. I was at my friend`s workshop cheking the vanagonīs progress and discussing about the posts on refrigeration topics, so we started to think about a "whatever it comes" solution, anyway, the three alternatives are: * installing a bigger radiator * getting a new propeller with more blades for the water pump that is the only pump I have and can get around here. * last but not least, installing a second pump in the middle of the circuit (as the tyco race cars for kids) right after the radiator so it helps move the flow.

Any solutions that you can help me with................Please!!!!

Javier Zavala