Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:00:08 +0100
From:         Robin Oomkes <robin.oomkes@SWIFT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Club Joker
Comments: To: Gary McEachern <glmce@hotmail.com>

The 2 fluorescent lights are mounted on the overhead bar above the kitchen/table. Where in most US models you have 1 in the middle, Joker has 1 above the table, 1 above the sink. My current Westy, version 'Atlantic', has a third one, larger than the other 2, over the sliding door.

Double glazing is designed to improve heat (I know because it came with the 'winter package'). But it may improve noise as well. As for separating the cab from the interior: I think Tom Hanlon (also a listee) has a shower curtain behind his front seats!

Regards Robin