Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:20:52 -0500
From:         "1980 VW Westfalia \"Pokey\"" <pokey@VANAGON.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Fw: Has anyone tried to relocate a Gas Heater?
Comments: cc: Jack Reed <jack@nts.gssc.com>

Its a done deal now, I went with the smaller tank. But I'm kind of kicking myself. My auxillary heater still isn't working so I've got no heat. If I use the standard heater it blows gas fumes into the vehicle (since it flows through the auxillary that isn't working). When I was thinking about relocation I was thinking of putting in the space under the sliding door (ie: like the propane tank but on the other side). Oh well too late now...

Thanks, Chris Gronski Toronto, Ontario, '80 Westy "Pokey" - SLOPOKEY '87 Chevrolet Sprint - Ice Racer '91 Pontiac Firefly - Convertible www.vanagon.org www.gronski.com www.nineeleven.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Reed" <jack@nts.gssc.com> To: "1980 VW Westfalia "Pokey"" <pokey@vanagon.org> Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 7:25 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Has anyone tried to relocate a Gas Heater?