Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:59:20 -0800
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Need your input - questionable mechanic (long)
Comments: To: Colin Carmichael <colincarmichael@YAHOO.COM>

Read the fine print on the new coolant jugs... if it doesn't say all the old coolant must come out look for a web site or phone number... call the technical people and then go to your mechanic with that...

Bill Davidson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Carmichael" <colincarmichael@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 3:58 PM Subject: Need your input - questionable mechanic (long)