Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:13:56 -0800
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Why has the list been so quiet lately/ 1.9TD
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>

The prices that I was throwing around was used vs used and they were for *complete* engines with wire and ECU.

Like I was saying, I have nothing against the TD, just a lot against the initial expense of installing one.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Autobahn Sport Tuning 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3 mailto:info@fastforward.ca http://www.fastforward.ca Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

• Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions • Transporter, Unimog and Iltis Sales • European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models