Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:33:02 -0600
From:         Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Why has the list been so quite lately? (Thread hijack!!!)

From: Jim "my nose is ALWAYS like this!" Ellis > Where to carry a gun in our Westies? > Pfft!

gun? Pfft!?? a Flit Gun?? has the injestion of foreign substances into our bodies come to THIS!!??? my goodness, it's only been about 100 years since Gottlieb Daimler figured out how to quit snuffing his wife's perfume up his snoze with her atomizer-thingie-perfumer-sprayer and began using it as a basis for a carburetor to get his new infernal combustion engine going!! first it was smoking the stuff, then snorting the stuff, then injecting it, and then the French Style (cramming it up a much lower orifice), then poking it into their ears, and now!?? blasting it into your face with a Flit Gun!!!! horrors!!!

no, wait ... maybe they're just spraying bugs with the stuff!! that's what a Flit Gun was originally designed for ... but who wants doped-up bugs??? do you REALLY want a zonked-out mosquito in your room? can you imagine some cockroach who thinks he's Master of the World? ok, but how bout one that REALLY believes it?? remember that little old ant who moved the rubber tree plant (cause he had .... High Hopes ...)?? 'high hopes', my ass ... somebody had sprayed that ant with PCP or LSD or ant-crack or something!!!!!

and just how do we KNOW that all those bug-killing sprays we buy are really sposed to kill bugs? eh? i mean, all we see is what's printed on the label ... supposed there's a factory somewhere with big bugs trying to get all the insects in the world addicted to some nefarious drug of theirs ... what better way to do that, than to let the humans spray the stuff on all the bus around every household!!! then the bugs keep coming back for more and more and more, driving the humans out and creating a population of insects suffering severe withdrawal ... and ready to pay ANY price for another hit of Raid or Hot Stuff!! and we're the peddlers! oh, sure .. the roaches LOOK dead, but have you ever seen a wino on the streets? he looks dead, too!! same with drug addicts and sterno addicts and politicians who lost! but they're not really dead .... they're just off chasing some 'pipe dream' of their own, waiting to come crashing down and get really pissed when they find out it wasn't real ... and then what?!! then those same roaches are gonna come looking for YOU! at night, where you sleep!

remember, the only good roach is a dead one!! and the only sure way to make one dead is to step on it with leather-soled shoes!! or a ball-peen hammer ... but that tends to leave big dents in the linoleum or sheet rock. :(

this whole topic sounds suspiciously like mind-control to me. i think we'd better talk about tires instead!!

> -ellis\ > <I'm kidding! I'm kidding!>

hey, watch that filthy sex language!!! we've already warned you people about "getting a child"!!! besides, it's not polite to brag on a mailing list like this .... shows your lack of proper education!

:)

unca joel "and remember, if your parents didn't have sex, chances are you won't either."