Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:08:26 GMT
From:         Jenny Loerzel <jensmiles2@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      AUX battery standard in Westy??

Hi Everyone, I have got another question for you all. I went to check my aux. battery for my '87 Westy under the driver seat and ...... there wasn't one there. Please keep in mind that I only recently purchased this fine vehicle and the PO said it came with two batteries. Besides being under the driver seat, anyone have any ideas where else it could be? ****** A side note on the PO, he had the vanagon for two years and "never knew" that it had power steering, so I wouldn't be surprised it if it didn't have another battery all along. ********** How can I be sure I am running everything off of the main battery? When getting a new main battery and aux, what should I look for? TIA- Jen Karma Rose - '87 Westy _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.