Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:13:39 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon from South Africa - volkswagen.co.za
Comments: To: Javier Zavala <zavlomja@EC-RED.COM>

I have visited this web site and found what you all were looking for. You will also find the new VW Sharad minivan there. Very long list of specs are given for all the available models. volkswagen.co.za Sorry you have to enter the address yourself. My thought is; if you import a car without the engine "they" will not let you because they would say that it did not pass the crash test here. If you just want the engine "they" might say OK, but maybe it won't fly if you want to install it in a car that would have a different engine originally. If they are brought in as "parts" maybe that would work. It is a democratic country in belief only but not in practice. Yet it is still better than most only not near what they make you believe. A large number of laws and rules are against the real whish of the people. They are mostly bought by those who have interest having it that way, against the people. That is called lobbying. Etc, etc. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Javier Zavala" <zavlomja@EC-RED.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 4:29 PM Subject: RV: Importing New Vanagon from South Africa