Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:39:53 -0500
From:         bernhard.lechleitner@12MOVE.BE
Subject:      Be The First To Market This-Ingenius Product
              688

Get The Inside Track On The NEXT Market Craze of the 21st Century!

Discover AN ALL CASH BUSINESS that is easy to operate, simple to manage, has NO COMPETITION, and NO INVENTORY OR PRODUCT HASSLES!

This is an opportunity in an established "$34 BILLION industry, where over 90% of the owners are still in business. " Small Business Administration

If you had the exclusive marketing rights to the first arcade video games, where would you be today? The creators of that concept made millions almost overnight, because their product was so hot and people could not get enough of it.

What if you had the opportunity to get in on the next business craze? Would you take action NOW to create a lucrative income as soon as possible?

An amazing money generating machine has been test marketed and perfected for two years, and is now ready for National Roll Out! Marketing areas will go FAST- Get yours NOW!

Immediate cash flow 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a huge residual income. No overhead, no inventory, no employees Prime locations are available now!

If you are a motivated entrepreneur looking for financial success, we are presently accepting applications for a few qualified distributors to handle each marketing area.

ACT NOW and receive our FREE FINANCIAL SUCCESS PACKAGE and, as a BONUS, we will include FREE Shipping and Handling and EXTRA Machines! (Ask for Details)

All you need to do to get started is visit our website at the link below and then leave us the requested info in the fields provided at the site... http://www.dont-settle-4-less.com/~bro/

(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS) This mailing is done by an independent marketing company. We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this message in error. We do respect our remove lists! Please do not use the reply to this e-mail, an e-mail reply cannot be read! If you would like to be removed from our mailing list just click below and send us a remove request email. mailto:notmenow785@usa.com?subject=RemoveCSPromo