Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:59:15 -0800
From:         "Buettner, Peter" <PGB@DOLBY.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] RE:  air suspension group purchase - status
Comments: To: Greg Indigo <alizar@mosquitonet.com>
Comments: cc: "Syncro List (E-mail)" <syncro@egroups.com>,
          "SyncroSA@egroups.com" <SyncroSA@egroups.com>,
          "caravana@topica.com" <caravana@topica.com>

Hi Greg,

I talked with AirLift this morning. They said that the air bladders are designed also for cold climates and that you should have no problems. The air bladders come with a life-time warranty. Should they brake for whatever reason AirLift will replace them for you.

Cheers, Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Greg Indigo [mailto:alizar@mosquitonet.com] Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 8:49 PM To: Buettner, Peter Subject: Re: [Syncro] RE: air suspension group purchase - status

Sir, I might be interested in this kit, but I live in alaska, and I fear the extreme cold would kill the bladders over time. can you allay this fear.

on 11/16/00 3:02 AM, Buettner, Peter at pgb@dolby.com wrote:

Just wanted to let you all know that the AirLift group purchase is very close to becoming reality. So far I have 43 orders. I need 3 more takers for kit 1 and 4 more takers for kit 2. Anybody else want to get in on this? Dose anybody who ordered kit 1 want to upgrade to kit 2?

Cheers, Peter