Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:29:21 EST
From:         Benjamin Tan <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      FS: 86 Syncro Weekender converted to full Westy $9000

For sale my owner getting ready to leave the country in a month.

I used to own this thing when it was a 86 Syncro Weekender with a blown transaxle. He has since rebuilt the trans and installed a full Westy interior with the fridge and stove. Drivetrain seems to be in good shape but rough around the edges in my opinion.

Pmail me if interested and I will give you info from the seller. The vehicle is located in San Francisco.

IMHO this vehicle would be good for someone who wants a good running Syncro Westy which isn't necessarily stock and far from perfect. I don't think it will let you down. But it is always best to get a third party opinion. The owner rebuilds Syncro trannies in Europe for a living. He's here on vacation and will be leaving soon. If not sold my months end, he will export the vehicle. Asking price is $9000.

BenT