Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:33:25 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: (Bad Machanic)-- solution
Comments: To: James Creech <jacreech@VISUALLINK.COM>

Yeah, like we were talking about with the worn door sills. Turn the other cheek!

Sorry Jim, couldn't resist.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Creech" <jacreech@VISUALLINK.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 8:19 AM Subject: Re: (Bad Machanic)-- solution