Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Dec 2000 21:10:20 -0700
From:         Martin Jagersand <jag@CS.UALBERTA.CA>
Subject:      Re: DIESEL FUEL INJECTION-CHINA
Comments: cc: c.h@China-lutong.com

Anyone has VE injection pump cores around? Or good contacts with a scrapper? I unfortunately got rid of all non vital stuff before moving to Canada. Unlike most unsolicitated mail I get (I was also p-mailed by these people), this seems like a good cause. Sending pump cores is unlikely to make you rich, but it will increase the supply of reasonably environmentally clean fuel injection systems in a part of the world that really needs it.

Every pump sent could potentially replace one of the old smoke belching ones currently in use (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about). A whole lot better than having good cores crushed by the scrappers here. We all breathe the same air.

Cheers, Martin

BTW: When I visited China I was baffled to see my own car model on just about every street in the cities. Turns out the chinese got the VW B2 chassis production line set up in Shanghai, and are cranking out some 100 000 cars every year. (B2 is the chassis sold as (with minor cosmetic changes) Passat, Audi 80, Audi 4000, Quantum, Santana etc.)

Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 09:21:44 +0800 From: "c.h@China-lutong.com" <c.h@china-lutong.com> Subject: RE To: jag@cs.rochester.edu Reply-to: "c.h@China-lutong.com" <c.h@china-lutong.com> Organization: lutong X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2014.211 Content-type: MULTIPART/ALTERNATIVE; BOUNDARY="Boundary_(ID_rOvRzVlCEsu8XG9MDXguOQ)" X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-priority: Normal

--Boundary_(ID_rOvRzVlCEsu8XG9MDXguOQ) Content-type: text/plain; charset=gb2312 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Sir, We are a company that engage in trading and rebuilding the diesel fuel injection units and parts . Our company is located in FUJIAN CHINA. The goods we want currently is the "VE" diesel distribute pump , it is a key part of diesel fuel engine of automobile, just the used and garbages is what we really want . If you have the related information , or you can supply it directly, we will be very glad to build cooperation with you. More information is waiting you to know if you like. Thanks!

c.h WWW.CHINA-LUTONG.COM