Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:41:39 EST
From:         Greg Rich <greg4vwparts@USA.NET>
Subject:      FS 1985 Westy restord, Ottawa Can

Hello listees My dad and I have finally finished our Westfalia project, 3 years in the making. Asking $13500 Cdn funds ($9000 US). The details... 1985 Vanagon GL Westfalia, 145000 kms (85000 miles), Spruce green (dark green metallic-1994 Mercedes) with Kiwi green pop top and wheels. Body was completely restored 3 years aog and is in excellent condition, it suufered alight roll before we bought it (clean title, not a write off), it is straight in every aspect, only one flaw-left a pillar rain gutter is dented (not the a pillar itself).

The engine is totally overhauled by a machine shop-rings, all bearings, gasket, seals, push rods/tubes, lifters etc. All tune up items are new-plugs, wires, oxygen sensor, thermostat, waterpump, new clutch, release bearing, full exhaust, all shocks, brakes (discs, drums etc), hatch struts, pop top canvas, propane tank refurbished, new LT tires, basically you get the point that this van is NEW! There are thousands invested, months of labour. We took our time doing this, all parts were painted, cleaned, detailed etc. The undercarriage is in mint condition, never rusted or damaged in anyway. The interior is in great shape, captains chairs, clean, no wear and tear showing. It truly is a nice van. Inspections of any kind are welcome, and the will be sold meeting them and any other concerns remedied. We simply do not wish to own a vehicle with this much money invested! We have our next project already, another listee's 1980 Westy that is rusty (from NY state). If you wish to know more send me a line. I will certainly help US residents get accross the border if necessary. $13500 Cdn - $9000 US Greg

____________________________________________________________________ Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1