Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:00:12 -0500
From:         "1980 VW Westfalia \"Pokey\"" <pokey@VANAGON.ORG>
Subject:      Re: charge batter in the vehicle
Comments: To: Carl Hansen <carl_hansen@IEEE.ORG>

Wow! Thanks for the detailed reponse. I'm reluctant to drive around since we're in the middle of some flurries here in Toronto and I don't want to get Pokey all salty. What I failed to mention is that the seat heater was just a $30 Canadian Tire special and not the full on VW Heated Seats. It was plugged into the cigarette lighter...

Thanks, Chris Gronski Toronto, Ontario, '80 Westy "Pokey" - SLOPOKEY '87 Chevrolet Sprint - Ice Racer '91 Pontiac Firefly - Convertible www.vanagon.org & .ca www.gronski.com, .org, & .ca www.nineeleven.org & .ca

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Hansen" <carl_hansen@IEEE.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:00 PM Subject: Re: charge batter in the vehicle