Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:46:24 EST
From:         Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>
Subject:      STEBRO 1.9 Muffler
Comments: cc: limbolist@egroups.com

STEBRO is about to release the Stainless Steel Muffler for Vanagons with the 1.9 litre waterboxer engine. I need to have all who are interested to message me. I had a computer crash last week and lost all my saved e-mails. Those of you who had messaged me previously about your interest in this muffler need to respond again. I had no back up file of these messages. Too bad so sad ! Here are some details of what's coming. The Muffler will be similar in design to the STEBRO muffler for the 2.1 litre engine and you can see details and pics of it here>< <A HREF="http://frankcondelli.com/"><STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Exhaust System</A>. The website will be updated with the new information regarding the Muffler for the 1.9 soon. The muffler will come with an integral tailpipe, mounting bracket, special sleeved doughnut gasket, stainless steel flange bolts, nuts, and washers and a lifetime transferable warranty. The muffler will be mounted using the three rods as the original. It will come with the one large rod that is connected to the muffler by way of the muffler clamp. The STEBRO muffler will have an integral muffler clamp which will accept the special rod STEBRO will supply. For the other two rods you can use yours, buy new ones from VW or buy stainless ones from STEBRO. The muffler and all related parts will be 100% stainless steel and carry a lifetime transferable warranty. The tentative cost will be $285 USD/$420 CND, delivered to your door. The two rods, tentative cost, $24USD/$35 CND each, delivered. There is a 5% List member discount which you must ask for when you place your order. There will be a special introductory price which will be announced shortly......stayed tuned !

Cheers

Frank Condelli Almonte, Ontario, Canada '87 Westy & Lionel Trains <Member: <A HREF="http://www.vanagon.com/"><Vanagon List</A><, <A HREF="http://www.bcn.net/~limbo/"><LiMBO</A><, <A HREF="http://www.westfalia.qc.ca/CIW_English.asp"><IWCCC</A> & Capital City VW Club Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley <<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/stebro.htm"><STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Mufflers</A>   <<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/busindex.html">Frank Condelli &< Associates</A> or http://frankcondelli.com

[text/html]