Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:24:13 -0800
From:         John Morris <volksnut@1ST.NET>
Subject:      Marrage Sale at the orphanage
Comments: To: vintage bus <vintagebus@type2.com>, type2 list <type2@type2.com>
Comments: cc: tristatevw@egroups.com, VintagVW@topica.com, airheads@egroups.com

As many of you may or may not know I am getting married in two weeks and although I am very excited I am also very broke. Unfortunately I am going to have to sell some of my VWs here at the Air-cooled VW orphanage to finance the wedding and the new family vanagon syncro. I am offering most of my cars up for sale however as I sell things I may take other cars off the market. The cars for sale are:

VOLKSWAGENS

1965 standard microbus(Bernice) new tires, battery, clutch, show winner (by default), daily driver, good karma, $1700

1974 westy weekender(Emmie) Great interior, automatic, 10 disc changer, nice driver. $1500

1985 Vanagon Ugh... blue....needs exhaust......fairly nice. $1000

1971 super beetle new tires, not running however complete, quick fixer-upper, price reduced. $600

NON VOLKSWAGENS

1987 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 new engine, custom paint, new front end, good running truck. $5500

1954 Ford 60s style custom lake pipes, spinners, nosed and decked, great show car, needs rear end, sacrifice at $4000

1979 Jeep cj7 great frame, hard top & doors, four wheel drive. $1500

1971 GMC dump truck fresh tune up, good hydraulics, new rear recaps. $850

NON-AUTOMOTIVE

1969 BSA Motorcycle '69 BSA thunderbolt running condition $1500

Mapex drum set 5 piece drum set with Gibraltar cymbal rack and camber cymbals

If you are interested in any or all of this stuff (he he) you can contact me at: John W. Morris (740)765-5580 volksnut@1st.net All items are located in the Steubenville Ohio area. Thanks for the bandwidth!!

I thought I would offer these cars to the lists before I start to advertise them

God bless I got a beat up old VW bus for my girlfriend,it was a good trade!