Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:49:35 -0800
From:         t <vbob@PRIMENET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hello out there!

Dern, I guess the cheepskate in me comes out. For 1000 dollars, you can buy a rustfree, bad engine 84/85 Westy around here in the Bay area. With that much damge, I wonder why you would do more than strip good parts out of it and rebuild a good chassis one. But... since you have already done it, keep on keepin' on.

tim o'brien