Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:22:21 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Re; Marvelous Mystery Oil, and stuck rings.
Comments: To: CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET

Hi Terry, Thanks for taking the trouble and helping. I will have to try your method of filling the chambers with MMO. But I did not check compression yet. I thought it will be way low anyway and I will check when the smell of oil will be gone and the car pulls better. And I thought probably only a leak down test would determine where the blow by is. Which I still have not learned how to do by not being able to find info on it anywhere yet. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Kay" <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 9:20 PM Subject: Re; Marvelous Mystery Oil, and stuck rings.