Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:45:28 -0600
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Audi ripped open by backhoe (NVC)
Comments: To: "Horace K. Sawyer" <firestream@MINDSPRING.COM>

Bubba and his son were prolly pissed that Audi's logo had the audacity to rearrange the Olympic rings and then forget to put one back in. Bad case of logo rage.

Dimwitted moose and Flying Squirrel quoting Robin Williams," God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to operate one at a time." -----Original Message----- From: Horace K. Sawyer <firestream@MINDSPRING.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, December 17, 2000 10:06 PM Subject: Re: Audi ripped open by backhoe (NVC)