Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:36:53 EST
From:         Robert Osborn <OsbornSmyth@GATEWAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1990 Vanagon FS,  128k,
              very good condition.  No pop top. has rear bed.
Comments: To: got_art@telis.org

Just a note:

THis is a 1990 Vanagon Gl, Pastel white with grey interior, seven passenger seating, roof rack, brand new Yoko Supervan 356D tires, brand new wheel covers, extra set of decent tires and hubcaps. Includes sony pull-out deck. Has removable middle seat, rear seat folds into a large bed, and there is a storage area under the rear seat. The engine is a 2.1 water cooled, which runs strong, and has had good care since I purchased it in 1998. When I got it it had 112k, and it never left me stranded anywhere, all the way to 128K Body is a 7.5 on a scale of ten, minor rust bubbles, no rust on the underside, some scratches and dings in the paint, but it is easily covered with factory pastel white vw paint. Van includes Colgan bra, compact propane stove with full canisters, bungee cords. Van needs rear hatch struts replaced, and has a small rock chip (from I-70 in Colorado...) on the windsheild, but it is not in the direct sight of the driver. Please email me at Sanjiz@hotmail.com or call 319 621 6587. Thanks for you interest, and please tell a friend if you are not interested.

Thanks for your time!

Robert 1990 Gl (for sale...) Best offer, trades considered.