Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:34:30 -0500
From:         "Anthony L. Mourkas" <frankenstein@TELPLUS.NET>
Subject:      FS:  Misc Vanagon Parts

I am cleaning out the basement and have the following items for sale:

* Heavy Duty Syncro Air Filter (VW part #025 129 620 B) - This is the oval shaped massive air filter designed for Syncros but will fit any 86 & up 2.1 L Wasserboxer. New, never used, bought two for my Syncro, installed one, sold Syncro, spare won't fit my 84 Westy. $15USD.

* One Pair 7" Round H4 Headlamps and Bulbs - These were sent to me by a kind European listmember as a thank you for favors rendered. They were destined for a conversion on my 87 Syncro, but I sold the van before that project became reality. They are the "Saturnus" brand manufactured in Slovenia. Includes rubber boots and "Biltema" brand 60/55W H4 bulbs. New and unused. $25USD.

* Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Cover - Fits wheels with 16" - 17" OD, IE later model Vanagons with the smaller and fatter rim steering wheel. Black. Very nice. Bought from another listmember for use on my Syncro but never installed before the sale. New and unused. Won't fit any of our other vehicles. Will sell for what I paid. $10USD, or trade for larger or smaller version of same.

* Metric Speedometer - I reused the original speedometer when I did a tach conversion on my 84 Westy. This one for sale is from the instrument cluster purchased from the Bus Depot, is brand new, showing four kilometers. $25USD.

All prices are FOB Hampden, Maine, USA. You pay shipping, or drop by to pick up and get a meal and all the VW shop talk you can handle!

Best holiday wishes!

Tony

Anthony L. Mourkas Hampden, Maine, USA 1984 Vanagon Westfalia "Gertrude" 1986.5 Quantum Syncro Wagon <--Name this car! 1991 Jetta Eco Diesel "Liesel"