Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:09:11 -0800
From:         Chris Weddle <info@2WEDDLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] WTB: bracket for Syncro vacuum switch for rear
              transmission
Comments: To: Michael Sullivan <sullivan@openmarket.com>
Comments: cc: "syncro@egroups.com" <syncro@egroups.com>

Michael, We have these in stock. There are two different brackets, short and long, depending on which locker pin you have (VW made the design change in 1987). Do you know which one you need?

Regards,

Chris Weddle Weddle Industries 700 Becknell Rd, Unit A Goleta, CA 93117 (805) 696-9665 Fax (805) 696-9667 info@2weddle.com