Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:53:27 -0600
From:         "Frederick M. Wasserstein" <vwvan@CORNHUSKER.NET>
Subject:      Re: !982 Diesel
Comments: To: Sylvain B <sylvain1960@HOTMAIL.COM>, mwsnow@home.com

I am really looking foreward to using and working on my diesel, I ordered oil filters, fuel filter, air filter and a manual from Bus Depot today! Can I use the Rotella 15-40 oil that I use in my 1984 GMC diesel? I want to keep "Sammy" unning for a long time!!

Fred 82 Westy "Sammy" ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylvain B" <sylvain1960@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 9:53 AM Subject: Re: !982 Diesel