Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:04:44 -0500
From:         David Luddy <bugle@BILENKY.COM>
Subject:      Re: ?Heater core conversion?
Comments: To: JKrevnov@aol.com

Dear List and Rick, I've always been from the school of " What can I use for free that will get the same job done." My rear heater was stinkin' and I was worried it was gonna blow! Is it bad, that I can extract some useful life out of a compatable part? I've got nothing more invested in the new heater than 2 hours labor and some 2 odd feet of duct tape. I can always spend the $70+freight and reinstall the original heater if it decides to start saunifying me! For now, I'll settle for paying myself $35/hour to get a possible longer term fix. That money saved will go towards something I can't fabricate... <bugle> At 01:14 PM 12/27/2000 -0500, you questioned: