Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:27:39 -0800
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Lighting options - again.
Comments: To: Craig Spaeth <spaeth@GORGE.NET>

If you don't mind going back to the round headlight look of earlier years go with the South African grill... cheaper and if you ever have to replace a headlight they will be easier to get and a LOT cheaper.

Bill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Spaeth" <spaeth@GORGE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 10:21 AM Subject: Lighting options - again.