Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:45:55 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Saludos de Mexico! (minimal Vanagon content)
Comments: To: JJ <kelandjj@YAHOO.COM>

Take the boss with you. Or just fly down to Phaedra on a last minute cheap flight and stay 'till summer. OK? Do you understand what life is now? Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "JJ" <kelandjj@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 8:14 PM Subject: Re: Saludos de Mexico! (minimal Vanagon content)