Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:01:56 -0700
From:         LA & Glen <lagcook@TELUSPLANET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help w/ part identification.....

Mike,

I agree with Marshall Ruskin. I have had several dealings with David Marshall and Fast Forward. He is always fair ,honest, and accurate on both a business and personnel level. I am not often believer in the court of public opinion but, I will make an exception in this case and say that you can trust David Marshall.

Cheers Glen

00 Golf TDI 85 Double-Cab

----- Original Message ----- From: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 10:30 PM Subject: Re: Help w/ part identification.....