Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:17:18 +0000
From:         jim2@WEBSITEDIRECTORS.NET
Subject:      loans free
Comments: To: $user@domain.com

Hello Friends

It is said that over 70% of people in the United States have had some form of

Credit problems in the past. What ever your credit history and credit reports

States. I can show you how to start having good to great credit within 30 days.

You can start immediately to restore your personal or business credit by applying

Our very unique 30 day credit repair plan. Thanks to the aid of the U.S. Government

and The Fair Credit Reporting Act, you can do something about improving your credit

history immediately.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.rom-ware.com

We realized a long time ago that most people do not know the important secrets

of complete credit repair. The credit bureaus are not going to tell you how they make

Millions selling your credit information and The Fair Credit Act says that you

have the right to dispute anything that you feel is not absolutely 100% accurate!

Remember credit bureaus must remove everything that you dispute successfully.

Repair your credit in 30 days is a very simple program that gets immediate results.

Do not pay attorneys hundreds or even thousands of dollars to repair your credit

when you can be doing it yourself for pennies!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.rom-ware.com

We also cover in our credit repair program "How to receive credit for a new house,

new automobile, or appliances, new furniture, and visa/MasterCard credit cards."

We also include our special free E-Book containing "How to receive a guaranteed

merchant, Visa, or MasterCard with credit line of $10,000!"

100% legal - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Most people have some sort of credit problem - however, our program will show

you the way back! With your credit restored you will be finally able to purchase

that new car or new home, have all the credit cards that you desire, and all you will

have to do is sign your name.

So say GOOD BYE to those embarrassing credit rejection letters - you can change your

Life and it can all start today!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.rom-ware.com

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR LIST PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE: