Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:17:43 -0800
From:         Houston <dubwisened@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: New bus :-P> you are so going to hate me...

I was gonna say the same thing. You see, my wife really likes those new Cruiser (or whatever the hell they are) cars. She wants one. I can't stand 'em. ...but if it's a VW...and I get to keep my westy... Do you see? Houston

--- John Dagastino <themisanthropicmeanie@YAHOO.COM> wrote: > but i like it,. > > > yeah,i know,crucify me now. get it over with. but i > like it. > > and that's the front., see the headlights? > > oh,and my computer doesn't suck as bad now... it's a > 233mmx pentium (as opposed to a 133,which is what it > was,sound unimpressive in the face of the 1Ghz p3 > but > i don't care,my box isn't so slug slow now,. > Yippee!.. > > > --- Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@SWIPNET.SE> > wrote: > > YYYYIIIEEEEKKKK ! > > > > I just took a look at the new bus at the Vanagon > > Café site and never more am I to tell that > everyone > > but VW makes ugly cars, this one was beyond butt > > ugly !!!! > > I'm not even sure if the picture shows front or > > rear, guess itīs frontal view since I canīt spot > any > > exhaust, but you never know..... > > I for one hope that this will be a concept and > > nothing more, but as retro and hip as the company > > wants to look, it's probably going to be, > marketed > > as " New Vanagon" since itīs water and not > aircooled > > :) > > Take a look for yourself at > > > http://hometown.aol.com/bentbtstr8/myhomepage/index.html > > > > > > Calle > > -88 Vanagon ( a BEAUTIFUL VW product) > > Mullhyttan, Sweden > > > ===== > "George Orwell was an optimist." > > Fuck soccer moms. > - George Carlin > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! > http://photos.yahoo.com/