Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:26:42 -0500
From:         "Horace K. Sawyer" <firestream@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      FS Bentley (big grey) Golf, GTI, Jetta thru 92

This is the big fat Robert Bentley treasured manual covering 1985-1992 VW Golf, GTI, Jetta. First $30.

The condition is excellent. (There may invisible deterioration from subsonic ultra violet penetration, paper mite infestation, or micro asteroid bombardment). Only damage history of this manual appears that it was accidentally dropped into a vat of used diesel oil that was extracted from a Cummins 475 twin turbo after an extended run of 16,000 miles, making the oil quite sooty and the consistency of lukewarm tar. However, several soakings in Simple Green did the trick.

Otherwise, the manual is perfectly legible. GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

PLUS act within the next 30 minutes and take advantage of these amazing special offers: It may be possible to get Coyote's signature on this manual for an additional $150, if you want it autographed.

For additional $2,685 I can get Dr. Ferdinand Piëch, Chairman of the Board of Management, VOLKSWAGEN AG to sign it. You don't want to pass this opportunity up!

Lastly, for the modest sum of only $75, I myself will autograph this beautiful manual with my personlized inscription in 24K flowing gold from a Parker Model 51 fountain pen. Sure to be a collector's item soon.

Obviously, given the above, the best deal is the manual and my own personalized signature. But, if you just have to have it alone, you can see thirty pieces is dead cheap. But cheap is how we will build on our reputation at $CRAP.

H K $awyer President, $AWYER CONSOLIDATED RENT-A-PART AKTIEN GESELLSHAFT, LTD.

Remember: "Don't buy that expensive part! Just rent it from $CRAP. By the week, day, hour, or minute. And because you demanded it: BY THE SECOND."