Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:41:46 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Si muova!

my condolences to you guys.... I used to live in Omaha, Nebraska... and Kansas City... and Chicago... and Denver. And then one day I said, no, I don't want to live in the ice and snow anymore. So I moved to a warmer clime. On the other hand, you guys get to have those moments of appreciation like the one Dave described. It gives you that sense of appreciation, eh? You guys bring it all back to me... and remind me of why I left.

You can always pull a Phaedra you know. Mick Kalber

89 Syncro Westy "Dadeo" Tropical Visions Video, Inc. 62 Halaulani Place Hilo, Hawaii 96720 ph. 808-935-5557 fax 808-935-0066 hotlava@interpac.net www.volcanoscapes.com