Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:41:49 -0500
From:         Tim Hannink <hanninkt@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trim Levels

The "weekender" designation refers to a rear seat that folds into a full size bed, and was offered in GL, Carat and Wolfsburg models. The Wolfsburg Edition "weekender" described below is a basic (non-GL) camper with seating for six, pop-top, dual batteries, rear cabinet, "weekender" rear seat and removable 110/12V refrigerator. I have pictures of my 1987 Wolfsburg Edition Camper on my web site and in my photo album (hanninkt@ix.netcom.com) at www.photopoint.com. This model was called a Multivan in Europe in 1988 as shown in the Spanish Vanagon brochure on my web site. It is a true camper, since it has a camper VIN designation. The best resource for model info is on www.vanagon.com in the info section where Jim Davis breaks down the US models and options by model year.

Tim Hannink Winter Park, Florida 1987 Wolfsburg Edition Westfalia Camper - "Goldibox" http://hanninkt.home.netcom.com/