Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:17:49 -0800
From:   Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:   Re: two red lights aren't on at start
Comments:   To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

But wouldn't the alternator light come on after starting if it wasn't charging? ... he said that it doesn't come on at all... I assume that means after starting also...

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 6:38 PM Subject: Re: two red lights aren't on at start