Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:36:21 -0800
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: K&N filter
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>

> So Bill, why not see if you can modify/enhance your syncro's cyclonic > prefilter? Can it be made self cleaning? (electric trap door?). See how > efficient it is in removing the bulk of the dust.

No thanks. Don't have the time and I'm happy with my heavy duty Syncro paper filter.

> Do some experiments, generate some data!

I think the onus is on K&N to generate this data to back up their claims. I'm not claiming anything other than that I don't see the proof of their claims. And as yet your post does not help in this department either.

Bill