Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:32:51 EST
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Got my second Tii Conversion Kit Today!

Just wanted to drop the List a line to say that I finally got my 2nd Tii Conversion today. This one is for an 85 Automatic Vanagon with PS and A/C. This is my first Automatic Vanagon conversion and I am looking forward to it. There was a major delay on getting this kit (I ordered it first in August, you do the math) but the customer was very patient (had just put a Fast German engine with all the bells and whistles in his van only to have a major oil leak and fry the engine with only a few thousand miles on it- he didn't want to put a waterboxer back in).

Anyway, this shipment I recieved was so much nicer than the last one. The kit came in a brand new crate with "Conversion" stenciled on the side like some Top Secret Government Project. Inside the kit was wrapped in plastic and everything was new and nice and shiny. I think Tii is really working to make things better with these kits and just wanted to give credit when credit is due. I know the kits aren't perfect, but they are the best things I have see so far. The first one I did turned out very nice and I think this one is going to be even better (since I have practice now). I also picked up a program for my computer that comes with a connector for $200 that you can use to set the timing and CO on this new Motronic brain (if you want to know more email me). I'll let the List know how we make out on this one.

Ken Wilford Van-Again John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Office: (856)-765-1583 Fax: (856)-327-2242

[text/html]