Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:26:58 -0600
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help for a guy in Belgium

Hi All, I agree with Mr. Beierl it is getting too much gas and also suspect the fuel pressure regulator, other possibilities, temperature sensor #2 ( coolant), a fuel injector (if only one plug is wet), a shorted fuel injector cable, ecu.

Darrell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brent Christensen" <brent@VANAGON.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 10:58 PM Subject: Help for a guy in Belgium