Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:51:48 -0500
From:         Gary Stearns <gstearns@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Pirelli Scorpions (was SA Wheels/tire size)

How do you like the Pirelli Scorpions? I had some really bad luck with a set of square Pirelli's on a Jetta GLi. I swore off Pirelli's from then on. The Scorpions however do look a tire with possibilities. Are yours round?

Gary ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ty Graham" <tyg@OZ.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 8:31 PM Subject: Re: SA Wheels/tire size