Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:47:06 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Which Vanagon to get?

wow... a valiant! my old man bought a new valiant back in 1960 I think it was. push button automatic on the dash. 4 cyl. did 0-60 in 28 seconds flat! he finally got rid of it cuz he couldn't get it up to speed on the interstate ramps fast enough to merge with traffic!

vanagons can be frustrating sometimes with quirky problems, but once you get them squared away, they can run and run and run. and there is no vehicle on the road like them... I love em. (finally got mine runnin right!)

Mick Kalber 89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Kasper" <dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 1:29 PM Subject: Re: Which Vanagon to get?