Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:20:46 -0500
From:         Schmidt <schmidt5@HSONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dreaded Vanagon Sydrome
Comments: To: Darrell Johnson <vanagon_carat@YAHOO.COM>

Disconnecting my O2 senser completely cured this. I have driven 2 weeks now without the problem--it used to rear it's head within 20 miles from home. My 84 drives fine without the senser connected on the highway, but idles slow and sometimes dies at a stop. I just put my new o2 senser on today and the idle is now great. WooHoo! Jay