Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:34:03 -0800
From:         Chris Radcliffe <chrisrpb@PACBELL.NET>
Subject:      Re: wanted: westy a/c unit - Re: Installing A/C worth the pain?

AC enthusiasts,

Yep, that's me. I will soon have a complete A/C system for sale, from a '90 Westy. I will be paying my mechanic (Fred's Garage in Redwood City, CA) to carefully remove all overhead and engine compartment items, interior wiring, and stuff behind the radiator. Basically as complete as I can make it, in good condition, from a '90 Westy with 35K original miles on it. I have asked a few list members (who have responded to AC threads in the past) and mechanics to suggest a reasonable price to ask for it. Opinions to come out $400-$600, depending on completeness. As I say, I intend to make it as complete as possible, but I won't know for a couple of weeks.

Already two list members are interested. I will simply offer it to them or others in the order we first make contact.

Chris Radcliffe chrisr@slip.net '90 Westy Auto "Blue Whale"