Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:31:37 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: Carat table not fit w regular rear seat
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@aol.com

In a message dated 1/30/01 3:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM writes:

> The Wolfy/Carat rear bench/beds bolt to the floor and are slightly narrower. > > It is possible to use the side table without the plastic side panel. I can > do > this to mine. Fellow listee Dan Danrich even installed the original side > panel in place. The only problem is you have to deploy the table to unfold > the bed. In other words, the table top has to be in it's upright position > while you try to sleep on the bed. The table being at just the perfect > height > for your forehead. > >

Actually, the wolfy/carat table Does bolt to the wall - but with a spacer. square shaped spacer thing to space it out from the wall to give the plastic sidepanels some space. the spacer is hidden behind the plastic sidepanel.

Also, "Maui Dan" just sent me pics of his installation too. he didnt used the plastic sidepanel, he just removed the table and mounted it to the driver side vinyl interior panel. looks nice, tho. chris

[text/html]