Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:31:35 -0800
From:         Mark Sheflo <skjeflo@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cheap H4's
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@aol.com

Might be technically illegal in most of the US, but up here in the Northwest our legislators actually got it right and specifically allow the use of euro style H4's. This is in Washington for sure, and I believe Oregon as well.

Mark 82 Westy w/ Bosch H4's

----- Original Message ----- From: Benjamin Tan <BenTbtstr8@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 11:19 AM Subject: Re: Cheap H4's