Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:52:04 -0700
From:         Cory Zumbrennen <cz137@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: CORY,   Re: Car tastes of our teenagers
Comments: To: Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>

Thank you:-) Actually the abandoned one was a 2WD. The van would barely start and when it did it ran like crapola. I switched out the ECU and all worked fine.

It was a couple years later that I parted an '86 Syncro out through the list. Which helped me to finance the purchase of an '86 Syncro Wolfsburg Weekender Westfalia. Then, again with the lists help I was able to find and install a full westy interior (the poptop was already there), Carat Bumpers, power steering, alloy wheels, Project Zwo fog lights (much harder to come by in those days), and a Carver P4.

I love the Vanagon list.....and I am in it's debt.

Cory '90 Syncro Westy '95 GTI VR6