Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:56:16 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Re: Survey-- Your Favorite Vanagon Accessories That You Have Added

In Hans the Caravelle: 1. Yakima rack for the top; really useful: canoes,kayaks,lumber, etc. 2. Original (I know I didn't add these things but I would if they weren't there) shelves between front and jump seats...they hold so much stuff! 3. Original curtain set for privacy; screens for placing in the slider windows. 4. Wool blankets and comforter for the bed, stored under the back seat; for picnicking and camping. 5. The foldout table; original fluorescent light over it. 6. Original and replacement cupholders throughout the van. 7. My possibles pack...first aid, extra clothes,candles, cork screw,TP. 8. Tool box. 9. Driving lights and switch from a junk Jetta (mounted in the bottom right blank on the instrument panel). 10. My list sticker mounted on a plastic 4x7 and wedged inside the back window rubber.

In Sunny/Fritz the Westy: What a great vehicle...everything including the kitchen sink! Some stuff left over from its test drive (trip home) from AZ. List sticker. Foam padding to keep the stove grate from rattling so loudly. A red pepper reistra (sp) which hangs from the pop top handle. Soon to come... A new bra. New pots and pans. The bike rack from Hans. A rug/mat for outside the sliding door. Adjustments and refitting of Hans' old awning. A small circulating fan to mount on the dash. Pillows and comforter for the bed. Spice rack to fit in the tray over the stove. A down light for the rear upper cabinet. Repadding of the front seat backs per Brian Cochran's post of Jan. 20,'01 Lots more to come. -- Stephen Steele Chillicothe OH '91 Caravelle Hans '84 Westfalia Fritz or Sunny?