Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:24:03 -0800
From:         Steve Schwenk <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Comments: To: "syncro@egroups.com" <Syncro@egroups.com>,
          "gaack@tonto.stanford.edu" <gaack@tonto.stanford.edu>

Well, i screwed that up! I sent out invitations instead of directly subscribing everyone. To subscribe, just hit reply to the invitation and you're in without all the BS of joining. Sorry! steve

sxs@concentric.net wrote: > > I will subscribe as many as i can from my end, so hold > off for a bit. I did not realize i could do this. > steve > > sxs@concentric.net wrote: > > > > We're up to 21 vans and 12 children now. > > > > I think it's time to take the planning phase off of > > these lists and onto a list dedicated to the event. > > > > syncro.org has a list used primarily for file archives, > > but it has an e-mail list option, so we might as well > > use that. To join, go to: > > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syncro-org/join > > > > If you already belong to egroups, you will need to > > merge your registration with yahoo per their > > instructions. If you do not want to give personal info > > in signing up, make it up, give a false name, address, > > age, etc. That's what i did. > > > > There is a lot of planning that needs to be dome to > > make this the great event it promises to be. We need > > to plan the potluck, the remote control car race > > (frequencies alone present a big challenge), the event > > schedule, the friday aft./evening mexican dinner in San > > Juan Batista, caravanning down, etc, SO PLEASE JOIN the > > list if you are coming to the event, or even if you > > might come or are curious. It will be too much traffic > > clogging the other lists. > > steve