Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:34:23 -0600
From:         CHRIS STANN <cstann@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: rear fog light
Comments: To: Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>

I think Lee is referring to a rear facing high-intensity red light, also called a fog light in Europe. Keeps folks from piling up on your behind if you don't have a Subaru conversion.

Ahem. A bit of TIC Friday humor.

Chris. ----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Davidson To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 6:55 PM Subject: Re: rear fog light

Has anyone put the euro tail light with a rear fog light in their van? I was reading the accessories thread and lots of us have put front foglights in, some have put on a rear fog but I haven't heard of the fog in the tail light. I have the factory switch with the position for it, would be kinda cool to have the light too.

Lee, you might want to check to see if a rear fog light is legal in your area first...

Bill

[text/html]