Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:17:40 -0500
From:         Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      New guy

Hi there all. I am new to the list. I have recently acquired a '91 GL 2WD. I am a VW tech and live in Seattle. I have owned many VW's and 4 busses but this would be my first Vanagon. I like it alot over the splittie busses as far as comfortability goes.

I noticed that on the Vanagon website there is a pic of Ty's Vanagon. I used to work on it along with the double cab Synchro that I installed the Eurospec engine conversion kit in.

I am also in the process of installing the SA engine conversion kit in a synchro westy right now.

I am anxious to do things to my Vanagon. I will be getting H4 lights and Euro turn singals as well as installing a rear foglight int he taillight assy.

I am currently searching for Westy stuff for this soon to be campmobile.

As I am also on the Scirocco list it is very difficult for me to maintain all these emails. Is there a digest mode?

BTW, it sems that I have joined at just the right time to see the Vanagon modification thread. I like it its very cool!

TIA

Chris DeLong ICQ#45030867 Seattle, WA USA '80 16V Rag '88 16V Rocco (for sale!) '82 GLI '80 'Vert (for sale real cheap!) '65 Bus (for sale!) '61 17 Window '90 Vanagon