Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Feb 2001 08:43:20 -0800
From:         Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Solar Shower
Comments: To: Stebbins <stebbins@AUCEGYPT.EDU>

A cool weather trick for a hot solar shower is (assuming a sunny cool day).... if you are driving westward or you can park your van pointed to the west... put your solar shower in the dash.... gets nice and hot there even on a cool (sunny) day...

You might also be able to figure a way to hang the bag in one of the other windows if you are traveling some other direction...

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stebbins" <stebbins@AUCEGYPT.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 4:13 AM Subject: Re: Solar Shower